Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Accountable for the implementation and monitoring of financial risk and operational risk, ensuring that the function operates in compliance with the Enterprise Risk Management framework, Financial Risk management Framework and all associated policies and operating guidelines
1. Financial Risk Management (30%)
• Keep Chief Risk Officer well-informed on financial risks related matters and issues, seeking input where required.
• Conduct data analysis to assist financial and operational risk identification which is part of our annual key risk planning and daily risk monitoring.
• Working with actuary to prepare monthly/quarter report of financial risk metrics to RO and regulatory reports to MOF.
• Prepare and monitor Company Risk annual plan and Risk function plan.
2. Operation Risk Management (40%)
• Monitor risk taking activities throughout SLV and ensure appropriate escalation when required. Facilitate decision making process to support management’s understanding on what risks SLV can accept.
• Day-to-day support to business – assists business owners in risk assessment, due diligence and consult on mitigation actions for contracts, outsourcing arrangements, business practice, incident reporting etc. Apply operational risk tools to assess potential risks of different business activities:
+ Incident Reporting
- Establish incident reporting process.
- Building a company-wide awareness.
- Assess and analyze incident and develop appropriate control in coordinating with risk owner from each function.
- Report incidents to Regional Office (RO).
+ Key Risk Indicators (KRIs)
- Develop relevant KRIs to monitor risk from various functions.
- Assess risk on a quarterly basis through KRIs with functions to determine and update the level of risk and recommend actions.
- Ensure proper KRIs are in place to assess all relevant risks for each function.
+ Risk & Control Self-Assessment (RCSA)
- Work with RO to develop a high-level plan for RCSA for SLV.
- Work closely with first line (function units) to determine RCSA plan.
- Coordinate with first line risk owners to complete RCSA.
- Coordinate with first line to determine appropriate action plan to manage risks.
• Participate in various work groups and taskforces from a Risk perspective on new business initiatives, projects. Apply operational risk tools to assess potential risks of different business activities
+ Business Practice Review & Business cases
- Review BPR from various projects and ensure risk is properly addressed.
- Monitoring mitigation plan of the projects with the support of functions.
- Timely updates to CRO and RO.
- Follow PMO risk review process for each project.
- Report to CRO and RO.
+ Scenario Analysis
- Follow plan from Corporate Operational Risk Management (CORM) and RO.
- Support to complete analysis
3. Governance, Oversight and Risk Culture (30%)
• Promote risk culture and enable common understanding throughout Sun Life VN that is consistent with its values and approved risk appetite, through activities such as employee communication, meetings, etc.. and to improve management’s awareness of the adequacy and effectiveness of controls in their operational processes,
• Support the function to prepare risk reports to Chief Risk Officer (CRO), Risk Compliance Committee, Asia Risk Management, and Member of Council’s Risk Committee.
• Coordinate with Risk coordinators, Policy owners to ensure timely escalate all operational risk issues to the appropriate levels (CRO)
• Total number of direct reports: 2
• Total number of staff managed (direct and indirect): 3
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills in both Vietnamese & English,
• Able to exercise judgment, work under pressure and liaise effectively with the business and supporting units with strong business acumen,
• Sound and practical business judgment,
• Effective problem solving and analytical skills,
• Good skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.),
• Ability to organize, prioritize and manage deadlines in a fast-paced and demanding work environment,
• Ability to maintain strong working relationships with demanding internal clients,
• Responsive and service-oriented attitude,
• Interpersonal skills; High sense of responsibility, integrity, and confidentiality,
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• University graduate in Risk Management, Actuary, Finance, with professional qualification such as ACCA/CPA, FRM… as an advantage.
• +5 years of experience in risk management, finance or internal audit/external audit roles with experience in financial risk management/actuary is a plus.
• Experience in financial service industry is an advantage