Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Evaluate and consolidate Parent company, brewery subsidiaries and trading companies’ budget to plan consolidated financial statement.
- Drive Financial Planning and Analysis process improvement initiatives (e.g. homogeneous data base, streamlining, automation, information flow).
- Develop guidelines for preparation of budget for all production subsidiaries and 10 trading companies in budget preparation.
- Work across budget involved companies and functionality to ensure that plans are integrate.
- Establish buying-price from sub-manufacturers as well as selling-price strategies for each distribution channel based on product cost, price analysis and desired profit margin.
- Build yearly forecast with long-term budget as Corporation or Thaibev requirement for contingency planning.
- Prepare monthly management reports and other Thaibev managerial report, as well as monitor issues during execution of the budget and advise appropriate solutions.
- Coordinate with involved partners to examine data and research analysis on specific projects to support business development in line with strategic planning of Corporation.
- Evaluate investment portfolio and propose appropriate financial decisions.
- Partner Finance Leadership Team and IR departments in reports and data provide to foster relationship with all stakeholders.
- Partner with Chuong Duong Beverage and Binh Tay Liquor company in driving monthly P&L and providing insightful, timely and value-added input on key financial topics.
- Join in selection process, train and develop financial planners and analysts, and monitor their performance.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 10 years of financial planning and analysis working experience.
- Having financial strategic planning initiatives.
- Having skill of financial budget.
- Having analytical and management accounting experience.
- Having management, organization, communication and influencing skills.
- High responsibility, teamwork and able to work under extreme pressure.
- Working experience in complex, multi subsidiary corporation is an advantage.
- Able to start work immediately.