What We Can Offer
• Coach the System Development team for good productivity and quality control, PJ plan, Test plan, WBS, PMO activities for providing end-to-end project management.
• Negotiate and manage the client requirements (Investigate Business process, requirements, defines the requirement) by English or Japanese.
• Inform and convince the requirement to Vietnamese Engineers.
• The negotiate with clients about claims, troubles and request changes, you need to achieve a consensus by English or Japanese.
• Teach Vietnamese engineers how to work with Japanese Client as good system engineer (Basic knowledge of SE/PM).
• Guide Engineers in creating a test plan for good test performance.
• Coach the quality and risk control plan.
• Proactively manage client expectations, prioritize and negotiate timelines and deliverables where necessary to meet key business objectives.
• Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
• Supervise the development of support documentation including creative briefs, change requests and requirement specifications
• Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
• Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
• Experience in a senior leadership position responsible for building, motivating and leading high performing development teams
• Required language(s): Fluency in English. Can communicate good by Japanese
• Very strong experience in software development
• Experience managing senior stakeholders internal and external to the organization.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment both as an individual contributor and a technical lead
• Very strong analytical skills to be able to manage complex problems using a number of techniques.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills of complex and sophisticated ideas to a range of key stakeholders, both verbal and written.
• Ability to demonstrate influencing and negotiating skills to align a number of potentially conflicting views with internal and external stakeholders.
• In-depth understanding of organizational data flow and its use in management decision-making
• Can understand advance queries, manage the cursor. Understand how data are actually stored.
• Share idea and communicate through designs, example and specification in a non-ambiguous way.
• Understand development process with Waterfall, V models, Agile, …
• Manage project progress to make sure on-time delivery with high quality.
Please submit your CV in English or Japanese.
Only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files.
If you want to know about us, please visit our Website: https://www.tctav.com/