Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Develop annual risk-based audit plan, and in performing full lifecycle of internal audit project, including scoping, control testing, reporting, and following-up on the agreed action plans with respective process owners.
• Plan and execute internal audit activities which include operations and compliance audits.
• Review audit working papers prepared by Internal Audit Seniors/Supervisors.
• Draft the Internal Audit report based on fact-finding and aligned with department’s quality standards.
• Identify control gaps in business procedures, processes, or systems and initiate appropriate remedial actions.
• Assist in providing recommendations that strengthen internal controls, streamline current processes to promote efficiency and effectiveness.
• Oversee and track the remediation of identified control weaknesses; facilitate agreed-upon corrective actions for remediation with respective process owners.
• Research and stay current on new technical literature applicable to the internal control process, emerging trends, and best practices.
• Assists with other ad-hoc projects and/or fraud investigations as assigned.
• Other assignments from line manager and the Management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Candidates with CIA, ACCA, and/or CPA would be advantageous.
• Minimum seven years of experience in internal audit role or with Big 4 audit firms.
• Experience in Hospitality/Gaming/Real Estate industry is a plus.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and attention to detail.
• Independent, self-driven, pro-active attitude.