Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Managers/ Senior Manager, Strategy Special Project are accountable for a wide range of projects, including but not limited customer - digital, sales marketing, product, HR, and finance.
• Take ownership of special projects that deliver high impact to strategy plan implementation as directed by management team
• Understand current state of the company and key strategy directions and initiatives in short and long term. Be the key driver to the establishment and the successful implementation of the strategic projects, responsibilities, services, and deliverables.
• Able to capture market trends and design relevant business model, evaluate key options, priorities and financial implications for special projects.
• Utilize understanding on sales & marketing, customer, digital, product etc and able to engage with relevant stakeholders in all phases with agility and dynamics
• Be an influential point of contact and delivery of expected outputs of the special projects
• Define, establish, and embed project control and governance. Monitor Programme reporting and assist team in reporting to Key Management level.
• Establish frameworks and standards for Programme and Project Management. Manage and compile Programme related financial and KPI information
• Oversee project benefits and costs to ensure strategic and financial objectives are well managed
• Provide and maintain a capacity planning and resource tracking service across the Programme
• Interact with internal and external parties including external high-calibre consultants to ensure project are well programmed and delivered
• Update and maintain the Action Log, Decisions Log, Risk Log and Issue Register
• Track financial reporting whilst ensuring that the programme and projects adhere to the agreed budget
• Ensure cross-programme dependencies are managed and the dependency log is accurately maintained.
• Coordinate project closure to distil good practice and ensure lessons learned are logged.
• Provide Project planning, Milestone management, Scope management, Resource forecasting.
• Develop mechanism of Financial Management; Change Management across the project portfolio
• Prepare and manage regular status reporting for the engagement leadership
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required. Degree in Business, Strategy, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related discipline preferred
• Project Management Professional (PMP Certification) or relevant certificated is preferred.
• Strong command of English and project management tools
• Proven ability to simplify the complex, successfully articulate and address complex business issues and opportunities to management and cross functional partners
• Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills. Ability to clearly articulate trends, results & strategy based on data analysis and present appropriate adjustments to marketing plans accordingly
• Results-oriented: demonstrates a sense of urgency for overcoming obstacles and achieving measurable results; resourceful and driven; willing to get hands dirty and personally drive projects and timelines
• Demonstrated ability to build and foster a dynamic, team-orientated, results-driven environment
• Lead and manage with empathy and integrity in accordance with our corporate Core Values