Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Developing and deploying initiatives for monitoring and improving sales quality of Partnership Distribution channel.
1. Sales Quality Management
- Develop the action plan and base operating model for driving premium collection and improve sales quality
- Coordinate with Account Head/Account Lead/IFA Sales Head to collaborate with bank & IFA partners to draft additional actions to support K2 enhancement; follow up with Account Head/Account Lead/IFA Sales Head on timely execution of action plans
- Build up toolset to support Sales teams to drive sales quality.
2. Data analytics & reporting
- Develop the suite of reports and dashboard to support sales teams and senior management team to oversee K2 performance
- Adopt K2 propensity model (with support from OPIT) to develop early warning signals of poor K2
- Conduct data analysis on the result of welcome calls, submission calls, etc.; collaborate with relevant departments to implement action plans to improve sales quality
3. Risk mitigation
- Collaborate with relevant departments to identify risks, implement controls to manage these risks, test control effectiveness and report regularly on any risks, incidents or issues relating to partnership sales quality
- Perform onboarding and ongoing Due Diligence for our partners
4.Other tasks assigned by line manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s degree, prefer in Economics, Auditing, Statistic or related fields
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Distribution or Insurance operations with a strong focus on sales quality
- Qualification / Certificate in Life insurance is a plus
KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Strong understanding of the end-to-end process for the sales and post-sales process for insurance
- To have knowledge of key persistency metrics for assessing K2
- Good data analytics and data story telling
- Strong communication skills to communicate complex topics in an easy-to-understand manner to a wide range of audience