Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Provide technical design & implementation to Property and Corporate Security functions. Prepare presentation, zoning / layout plan, include but not limit to office set up and renovation, office security & office maintenance, lease portfolio management, project management & asset management following company guideline & service level agreement.
• Draft and propose design guideline for all type of office so as to meet business requirement.
• Besides the deliverable Property and Corporate Security service, lead and manage renovation projects, maintenance and control office maintenance budget and expenditures to support the company’s business strategy & operational goal.
1. Strategy formulation:
• Prepare annual Capital Expenditure and GOE budgets.
• Find opportunities for cost reduction and optimize utilization. The initiatives can vary from smart office set up, rearrangement of facility, fixed asset utilization…
• Review General Agency facilities set up and operations.
• Strictly comply with company procedures for Construction, Fire Safety, Security and Asset Management.
• Draft and propose SOP for smoothly operation
• Control budget and expenditure of renovation projects and maintenance program.
2. Project Management:
Lead and manage of all major of design, fit out / construction / relocation projects. Major tasks as follows:
• User requirements gathering including Personal Planning Data (PPD) preparation and sign-off.
• Office search. Fast completion of checklists for Physical & Fire life safety and Lease approval.
• Prepare office summary (pro’s, con’s and recommendation) for users and Property Manager.
• Preparation of tender documents including scope of works.
• Analysis of tenders and negotiations.
• Project supervision & technical control.
• Preparation of defect list and site handover from vendor.
• Have the users moved in and complete handover checklist to local management.
• Process follow-up tasks, such as authorize payment of retained project fee.
3. Lease administration, maintenance, asset control & office services:
• Prepare strategic office maintenance and implementation plan. This plan is cover but not limit to the following: safety equipment, air conditioners, fax machine, generators, speaker system…
• Maintain library/database of current office set-up e.g. floor plans, tender documents, warranties, photographs.
• Conduct Asset control and inventory. This includes of coding, disposal, moving and acquisition of new asset
• Support to facilities team as required. This will include handling and solving service requests, planning and supervising moves, other jobs as needed.
• Prepare & propose various regular reports / presentation.
• Train/ supervise junior staff as required.
• Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by immediate manager to meet business requirements.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 5 years of experience in real estate, office management, 8 years in design, fit-out / construction projects
• Managerial experience in office/ facilities management or related roles
• Skillful in working with AutoCAD, Sketchup, PowerPoint
• Strong office computer efficiency, Ms Project, are beneficial
• Ability to make proposals, negotiate with other departments and drive change
• Able to work under high pressure
• Logic and dynamic, good at communication and presentation skill
• Well organized and very good at management
• Honest, strong team working
• Attention to detail and ability to follow guidelines and procedures
• Active personality: Ability to take initiative, getting used to new working conditions quickly and efficiently
• Fluent in written and verbal communication
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATE:
• University graduate in Property or Building management, construction or similar areas
• Architecture / construction engineer education / Project manager is an advantage
• Certification in Building Management or Project Management would be beneficial