Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
To assist the Director Marketing, Communications and Student Recruitment in implementing the University’s marketing and recruitment strategy. The primary function of the role is to lead the team who raises awareness, applications, and enrolment of suitably qualified students, to programmes and courses at BUV.
The Senior Manager, Student Recruitment is responsible for the strategic oversight of BUV’s student recruitment activities, strategies and plans across domestic and international audiences. The position oversees the development of innovative and integrated marketing and recruitment strategies, including communication, event management and outreach, across both domestic and international markets. The position provides leadership and supervision to teams of student recruitment professional staffs.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
1. Student Recruitment & Sales Channel Development
• Support the University's recruitment, retention, and marketing plans during implementation
• Analyze and assess student recruitment efforts in order to prioritize initiatives, particularly event attendance, that yield the highest return on investment.
• Track the number of applications, enrollments, and retention rates of students from the colleges and universities visited or other specific groups, such as male primary teachers and students from minority ethnic backgrounds.
• Create and keep up contact databases that can be used for marketing and joint venture work.
• Conduct market research to update competitors’ activities & learn how current and prospective students feel about BUV and what they need and want in a school.
• Ability to work in a leadership team with the Marketing Manager for the overall Marketing and Sales objectives.
• Achieve the leads/enquiries and enrolment target.
• Identify key internal and external partners and forge relationships with them in order to deliver integrated recruitment programs that produce high-caliber results.
• Help the key performance indicators for student recruitment and marketing initiatives to be met.
• Provide senior leaders with high-level advice on emerging student recruitment issues and markets by anticipating them and acting accordingly.
• Actively participate in the strategic planning of student recruitment initiatives, including the creation of KPIs and the tracking of goal progress.
• Create and implement a program of creative and strategically coordinated student recruitment initiatives to meet the university's priorities.
• Create a plan to use alumni contacts as a recruitment tool and to spread the word about BUV's offer.
• Prepare an annual budget, schedule spending, analyze discrepancies, and take corrective action to meet financial objectives.
• Provide leadership and supervision to a team of specialists within the Student Recruitment function.
• Prepare timely agreed-upon periodic reports for Management..
• Undertake any other assignments as delegated by the Line manager and/or the Vice-Chancellor and President
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
COMPETENCIES (knowledge, skills, and abilities)
- Bachelor degree in Marketing/ Business Management or associated area.
- Extensive experience in the area of sales and business development.
- Experience in identifying customer drivers, buying and decision-making behaviour.
- Experience working in a flexible and changeable environment.
- Excellent people management skills with experience in managing and developing staff.
- Fluent in English with outstanding copywriting skills
- Experience in the local Vietnamese marketplace
- Knowledge and understanding of the education market and the challenges within this industry.
- Strategic orientation & leadership
- Effective Communication
- Managing & develop people
- Planning & organising
- Problem solving & decision making
- Customer & service orientation
- Creative thinking & innovation
- Relationship building & networking