What We Can Offer
2. Evaluate production processes, document and initiate corrective action to meet current manufacturing goals.
3. Troubleshoot complex/critical processes or equipment issues. Interprets and writes manufacturing process instructions by providing technical leadership and training to resolve issues.
4. Plan product quality testing and writes design validation protocols.
5. Recommend and implement improvements, modifications, or additions that will meet requirements.
6. Review product specifications with product development to determine the compatibility of processing methods and to determine costs and schedules.
7. Train manufacturing/production personnel on manufacturing process-related issues.
8. Communicates with supervisors and operators on procedures or corrective actions on processes.
9. Perform internal calibration of equipment based on the issued documents
10. Repair & maintain machines, equipment, and workshop
11. Perform other tasks as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree (BS) in Engineering.
• Knowledge of Electrical & Electronic
• Knowledge of ISO
• At least 3 year(s) experience as Senior Manufacturing Engineer or equivalent at manufacturing plants.
• Have experience in the field of Medical Device is a plus
• An ability to work well under pressure
• Good verbal and written communication in English
• Relevant technical knowledge
• Problem-solving skills
• Teamworking skills