Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
REPORTING TO : Central Engineering Section Manager
DIVISION : Asset Integrity Division
To provide marine engineering services to the refinery by conducting marine facilities engineering designs, integrity assessments and managing engineering services contractors.
• To uphold the NSRP marine standards and advise the management of any limiting circumstances in terms integrity threats, design concerns and other items that may limit refinery production or compromise safety/environment rules.
• Develop integrity management strategies/plans for all marine facilities at NSRP (including but not limited to pipelines, jetty, harbor, ship loading, SPM). These are to be aligned to international best practice and conform with Vietnamese regulations.
• Develop inspection and repair plans for marine infrastructure (include TA scope planning).
• Provide recommendations on inspection and monitoring technologies/methodologies for marine assets.
• Develop and manage a marine integrity threat register.
• Coordinate with other units, divisions and departments in the execution of projects and maintenance activities in marine facilities.
• Assure facilities construction and maintenance conforms to engineering design, specifications, codes, and standards.
• Review design proposals to assure compliance with scope, design, maintenance, and repair requirements.
• Prepares reports, studies, and recommendations for changes to marine facilities.
Accountability, Duty: Accountable for marine engineering decision making and quality of marine engineering services.
Latitude for Actions or Decisions: Can make marine engineering related decisions.
Supervisory Responsibility: None
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Work Experience : 10 years years' experience in mechanical engineering design and/or integrity management of on & offshore marine assets. .
Skills : - Marine facilities engineering and pipeline integrity management
- Passionate dedication to maintaining safe operations enforcing strict conformance with all government regulations, and applicable company procedures and policies.
- Report writing and presentation skills
- English skills IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook