What We Can Offer
• Collect, clean, analyze, update, and visualize macro and/or sector database, provide inputs for research and/or consulting assignments.
• In charge of writing and updating reports.
• Lead a team of professional analysts and consultants to deliver quality work in a timely manner.
• Develop proposals, sector previews, press releases and other marketing materials.
• Assist FiinResearch Managers and/or Managing Director in developing and implementing the Division’s business plans.
• Maintain and develop relationships with local and international clients, local authorities as well as industry experts.
• Travel to other provinces or cities, when required.
• Undertake other tasks assigned by FiinResearch Managers and/or Managing Director
• ACCA, CPA, CFA professional qualifications will be a plus
• Strong logical thinking and data analytics skills with an attention to details
• Demonstrated ability to identify issues and resolve problems
• Good teamwork skills and ability to work independently and support team initiatives
• At least two years in a market research and/or advisory role working in an international professional services firm or a large corporate.
• Excellent writing, speaking communication and presentation skills in both English and Vietnamese.
• Computer literacy, particular with the knowledge of SQL queries, software applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
4. Work location:
• Head office in Hanoi: Level 10, Peakview Tower, 36 Hoang Cau, O Cho Dua Ward, Dong Da District, Ha Noi.
5. Reporting Line:
• Report to FiinResearch Manager and Managing Director.
6. How to apply:
• If you would like to work in a challenging environment with opportunities for advancement, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position to us at vietnamworks
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in a career opportunity with FiinGroup.