Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Develop and deliver strategic financial vision and tactical approach covering pricing, promotion, and revenue management to drive revenue and profit.
- Develop and deploy consumer-centric revenue management techniques to increase customer satisfaction while optimizing average check.
- Leverage and develop statistical modeling tools to drive strong analytics-based decision-making throughout the product life cycle
- Develop analytical tools suited to varying business requirements and establish sustainable analytics processes
- Perform complex one-time or recurring financial evaluations impacting global operations and financials to support senior management decision-making
- Lead end-to-end global pricing efforts from partnering with each market to design price sensitivity assessment to implementation and measurement of actual elasticity
- Able to cut through data system complexity in ensuring data integrity and possesses the ability to define and design data flows to move towards real-time analytics.
- Provide root cause analysis and identify, analyze, and monitor issues that affect marketing program profitability, growth and productivity.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 5+ years of financial analysis experience in a large multi-national company with a minimum of 2+ years of people management experience. Retail experience – branded, omni-channel, non- F&B
- Functional skills required: analysis & problem solving, business planning & development, revenue management, and strategic cost management.
- Business skills required: external focus, change leadership, communication, and developing people and organizations.
- Integrity, highly-organized, straight priorities, trustworthy, solution oriented