What We Can Offer
- Update frequently the pace of project implementation to MM in order to have proper react.
- Assist MM in managing relationship with external agencies, like e.g. advertising, event, PR and market research agencies.
- Analyze pros & cons of brand’s activities as well as competitors in previous year.
- Collect and understand the feedback from consumers and retailers about brand/marketing activities.
- Working cross-functional with other departments to ensure consistency throughout the entire project.
- Coordinate with sales forces to collect feedback from sales team/retailers and consumer.
- Market visit in order to update trends as well as competitors’ activities.
- Assist MM in product launching and packaging management.
- Developing and producing POSMs to deploy in full and across channels
- Support and cooperate with Internal/ External department: Work closely with different internal functions (Activation, Sales, HR, Logistics, Finance…) to ensure all assigned projects will be on schedule and effective.
- Doing product training for new employee (as assigned work levels).
- Monitor and execute brand’s digital access: website and other digital channels.
- Manage e-com accounts to hit sales KPI given from MM.
- Administrate and manage budget for Marketing Department as MM’s direction.
- Execute all tasks delegated by MM
- Prefer 2 - 3 years’ experience in FMCG marketing area
- Passion and proactive and progressive spirit
- Logical thinking
- Have ability to withstand pressure and deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Good in presentation skill and social communication
- Good in English communication
- Ability to use Photoshop/ AI
- Computer literacy: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Salary: 14 - 20mil
- Working time: 7 hours per day (8:30 to 16:30), Mon to Fri.
- Social Insurance, Un-employment Insurance: 100% basic gross salary
- Annual Leave: 15 days if working enough 12 months.
- Paid Sick Leave: 04 days if working enough 6 months above, 2 days if working 2 to 6 months. During probation time: 01 day if working enough 01 month.
- Paid Covid leave: no limit
- PVI Health Care: outpatient treatment with 9 mils a year, hospitalized treatment with 200mils a year.
- 13th month bonus and other bonus based on Company’s policy.
- Laptop: provided by Company