Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Senior Marketing Manager (22 Future CEOs Program) is one of the managerial positions of Topica Edtech Group in order to find senior managers taking over CEO positions of new products in the future and with Topica to carry out the mission of dominating the online education technology market in Southeast Asia.
In 6 months, candidates participating in the program will experience 3 management positions in different areas and products of Topica to integrate and test themselves.
When graduating from the program, candidates will be selected for the position / field of work, the most suitable products according to their expertise and aspirations to manage.
- Taking the position of manager in a multinational company with the scale of 2000+ employees and 1,000,000 customers, covering Southeast Asia (Singapore, Thailand...). Getting performance appraisal every 6 months, minimum salary raise from 11% every 6 months for top 20% best performers.
- Employee Stock Granted Plan (ESGP) after 3-5 years of work
- Limitless opportunities for career growth
- Expanding management capacity in many fields.
- Learn to build your own team; start, run and grow a product, financial management and other entrepreneurial skills with mentors who are senior managers of Topica Group.
- Control marketing department for the undertaken product (Topica Native/Edumall/ Topkid); Planning, Budgeting, Implementation and Control.
- Plan and develop advertising and communication strategies through the Internet, media and other advertising tools.
- Coordinate with the sales team to ensure the implementation of sales strategies in line with goals and effectiveness. Maintaining and developing marketing tools to enhance marketing management and performance (Online Tracking, Lead Scoring Model, Marketing Data Warehouse, Chatbot...).
- Report directly to the leadership of the Consortium.
- Control the Marketer team (up to 20 people) through operation, recruitment and training activities.
* Development activities
- Researching and testing new channels. Deploying development projects: user behaviors’ analysis, recommendation system ... to increase marketing performance.
- Industrialization of Online Marketing apparatus (Restructuring, developing Content, Social Marketing ...).
- Maintain and develop systems of tools to support Marketing units (Online Tracking, Marketing Data Warehouse, Email Marketing ...).
- Research and test new forms and marketing channels (Live photos, LinkedIn Ads, applications: Chatbot, Lead Scoring Model ...).
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Dare to do new things, dare to fail
- In the age of 24 - 30, with strong leadership and management skills.
- Having system thinking and development and system building skills.
- Priority plus points:
At least 1 year management in Sales & Marketing or 2 years management in other related fields (leading a team bigger than 10 staff is preferred).
Have worked in start-up or self-employed businesses.
Fluency in English communication is a plus.