Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Introduction: Royal Embassy Academy (REA) is an educational microcosm of the world with fully integrated program for grades 1-12. It is directly connected to Little Em’s Preschool (LE), which is an official Reggio Emilia pre-school for children from 18 months old to 6 years in Vietnam. Linked by a deep philosophical belief in the importance of creative education, these two connected worlds hold the learner at the center of all activities. The holistic nature of the Reggio Emilia Approach® to education is carried through the entire curriculum at Royal Embassy Academy, which shares the same mission and values as LE.
- To build, manage and develop the school's branding – communication
• To design, monitor, evaluate marketing strategies, tactical plans to build brand awareness, brand trust, brand love.
• To direct, plan and coordinate with marketing efforts (both full-time, part-time and freelancers).
• To lead the planning, development and execution of all brand’s campaign activities.
• To monitor and optimize budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
• To monitor and track campaigns success metrics; identity and action levers to improve performance.
• To build and maintain good relations with the government, the press and other external partners.
- To recruit new students for the school
• To design, monitor, evaluate recruitment campaign, promotion plan to recruit students for all campuses.
• To coordinate with Admission to track leads and support customer care services to keep retention rate.
- To research market and plan marketing strategy to win the market
• To research market, competitors, target audience insight.
• To evaluate brand’s current situation, set strategies and tactics to reach target customers and win the market.
- To build school culture through internal communication activities
To coordinate with HR team:
• To build internal communication channels
• To produce content, design materials, run events supporting internal communication
To train all school staff about branding
- Other assignments by BU Head/CEO, Head of School and Head of Marketing to meet vision and mission of the brand.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Have at least 5 years of professional experience in K-12 education with same/senior position (Marketing/Branding/Communications Manager).
• Proficiency in written, verbal, and presentation skills in both English and Vietnamese.
• Strong experience with online marketing (including social media, content marketing...) and offline marketing (include event, print ad, PR, OOH, KOL…)
• Strong project management skills, results-oriented mindset and strong follow-through with a collaborative working style.
• Creative, proactive, motivated, positive attitude and teamwork spirit.
• Smart working, efficient under pressure and knows how to make appropriate prioritizations to reach the desired goals.
• Ability to quickly adapt to change, even at the last minute.