What We Can Offer
• CAD Design/modeling in Tool - Creo, UGNX & etc., for Part / Assembly/drawing preparation
• Work on Design and manufacturing documentation
• Initiate / route Change Request/Order
• Usage of PLM tools (Windchill & Agile)
• Understand Medical Quality Management System & follow the same in project being executed and perform delivery quality activities
• Interact with internal & external stakeholders including cross functional teams for smooth project execution
• Experience: 8 - 15 years of experience
• Drive the complete Design process, including requirements, concept, Design, Testing, BOM structure, and scheduling.
• Work multi-functionality and drive implementation of design standard methodologies into product design in line with SEMI standards.
• Conduct various analysis such as thermal, vibration and FEA modeling.
• Conceptual and details design using Creo/Parametric, Detailed drawings, Design review presentations.
• Procurement of prototype parts, system integration, prototype testing, and handoff to manufacturing.
• Experience in preparing test plan for fixtures.
• Hands on experience of Optics, lasers and sensors.
• Experience in Vacuum systems in cleanroom environment
• Experience in Mechanical Product Design and Development.
• Proficient in 3D CAD modeling tool preferably Creo/Parametric.
• Experience in SEMI Conductor Testing equipment design.
• Experience in structural finite element analysis (FEA), preferably ANSYS Mechanical along with hand calculation capability.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves).
• Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
• 100% full salary in probation period.
• Medical Benefit (Personal) and Family based on levels.
• Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries).
• Internal Training (Technical & Functional). Scope of English Training.
• Working time: 8:30 am-6:00 pm from Mondays to Fridays.