Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Implementation of maintenance program and activities on mechanical systems and components of AES/ Mong Duong. Responsible for the repair, preparation of works, housekeeping and maintenance of all power plant equipment and associated system to assure safe and reliable operations.
The incumbent will be responsible for the repair, preparation of works, housekeeping and maintenance of all power plant equipment especially for critical equipment and associated system to assure safe and reliable operations. The incumbent will be responsible for coaching and mentoring less experienced technicians and help them resolve problems within area of expertise.
Key Result Areas
1. Overhaul and repair various plant equipment and machineries as per OEM recommendation.
2. Analyze, troubleshoot and determine cause of equipment failures and prepare the methods for rectify permanently. Propose recommendations and solutions to improve reliability of equipment and system.
3. Performs assigned area equipment preventive and predictive maintenance, prepare access, tools, scaffolding, parts and other materials needed for the maintenance.
4. Actively master equipment and area in charge and be able to identify gaps and deficiencies as well as proposing recommendations and solutions for continuous improvement.
5. Perform the installations of new equipment making the necessary inspections, checking of parts, and adjustments prior to final assembly and start-up.
6. As directed, may act as lead man in group work activities and may plan, direct, check and supervise work of teammates, contractors and suppliers.
7. Mentor and coach less experienced technicians and help them resolve problems.
8. Coordinate and assists, on an as need basis, other teams at AES/ Mong Duong.
9. Is an active and participating member in the Plant Wide meetings and Safety Meetings
10. May perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time. Is expected to work irregular hours and duties when needed or instructed.
11. Ensures that correct Risk Assessments are carried out for all work under his responsibility.
12. Strictly complies with corporate governance and principles, such as but not limited to Housekeeping, Safety, Environmental, and Code of Conduct and Discipline.
13. Employee’s expectations and results will be measured on his ability to achieve goals, initiatives, and expectations as set forth and agreed upon between the employee and their Team Leader.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
College degree or higher in Mechanical engineering or industrial automation
1. Preferable 5 years’ experience in the power or heavy industry in a mechanical maintenance role
2. Experience in Condition monitoring.
3. Experience in managing a group of technician and contract power for deliver quality jobs.
III. Technical skills
1. Good knowledge of Rotating, statics and Reciprocating equipment maintenance and process details.
2. Good understanding and knowledge of our safety rules and procedures.
3. Knowledge in using of measuring and alignment tools and equipment
4. Be able to read and interpret manuals, drawings and spec. sheets (ie. Mechanical drawings and P&ID)
5. Understand different type of maintenance strategy in heavy industries.
IV. Attribute and other skills
1. Good planning and organizing skills, and good project management skills
2. Good Coaching and mentoring skills
3. Good Analytical and reporting skills
4. Good communication skills
5. Basic English reading and writing skills are required
6. Basic knowledge of Microsoft office software.
7. Basic understanding of CMMS system is required, SAP ERP program is preferred.
8. Ability to work independently with no or limited supervision.
9. Good team player
10. Strong belief in AES values and Principles.
12. Self-motivated and willing to learn
13. Accountable for every activities
THE ONLY WAY TO APPLY CV: (Via AES's system)
- If you are interested in this opportunity please Click on the URL below to submit your application in English in our system.
Please provide detailed information about your working experience, career objective, education background, certificates, professional & soft skills and expectations.
If you have any difficulties in applying for CV, you can find out more information at our Vietnamese website:
* APPLICATIONS SHOULD HAVE SUBJECT INDICATING THE JOB YOU APPLIED FOR.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
** NOTE: We do not collect applications from broker individuals / organizations who get benefits from applicants. The violence found later will result in termination of employment and brought to the court.