What We Can Offer
- Ensure product appear in the right store, at right time, in the right quantities with rice price
II. Job Description: Report to Merchandise Planner/Manager
- Planning and developing merchandising strategies
- Analyzing sales figures, customers’ reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs
- Prepare the merchandise buying plan(MPlan) to decide on what products, styles, colors etc to purchase and from which suppliers, at what price in co-ordination of the head of Merchandising.
- Devising a contract for the suppliers including quality control, accuracy and flexibility. This is done throughout the season.
- Prepare analytical reports, presentation of the brand/s when needed frequency,
- Allocating certain amounts of stock, to each outlet, throughout the season. Retailers are now trying to minimize stock holdings and commitment to allow for maximum flexibility
- Once the products are all distributed and put on sale, the Merchandiser can monitor stock movement, consider markdowns, inter-branch transfers, promotions or clear outs etc
- Prepare product article sheet for ecommerce. Monitor Ecom inventory at the DC.
- Bachelor degree
- Knowledge of Retail industry and merchandising management
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in retail business and/or related field.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Office Excel skill
- Good presentation skills
- Good written & spoken in English
- Strong analytical ability and good in data/figures.
- Strong planning and negotiation skills including the ability to influence at all levels