What We Can Offer
- Build up good relationship with buyers and suppliers
- Manage and analyze buyers’ requirements
- Source all materials, accessories to get best price for quoting.
- Lead the samples of development with factories
- Monitor the progress of bulk productions, including materials, trims, production schedules, and quality of the products
- Negotiate with factories to resolve and remain the quality standards as per customers’ demands
- Check and coordinate of shipment events
- Make related reports and plans
- Follow up the related events and assist to Region Manager
- High standard of written and spoken English is required
- Good working knowledge on computer, especially Outlook, Word, Excel
- Communication and negotiation skills to deal with all stakeholders
- Availability to work is a priority
- Special request: CV must be in English, with your expected salary, CV named as Senior Merchandiser _Your full Name
**Benefits and Compensation:
- Salary: negotiable
- Probation: 02 months, full salary during probation
- Annual leave, SHUI, 13th salary as per Labour Law
- Annual bonus based on individual performance and profit condition of company
- Over time and travel per requirements are a part of obligations, no extra pay.
- Working time: Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM.
- Working place: 07 Ly Tu Trong, Dist.1, HCMC