Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Conduct market research & analysis to identify customer needs and product opportunities. Keep updating market trends via market observation, market visits.
- Identify category growth’s opportunities. Work with category head to establish plans and goals for each product sourcing/ development project. This includes setting objectives, product KPIs & timeline.
- Source products & suppliers to deliver project’s objectives. Ensure competitive edge in terms of selling price, commercial margin, product modernity and quality.
2. Category/ Product Management & Execution:
- Develop plan to improve category growth & profit.
- Keep track of product & category performance.
3. Suppliers management:
- Identify, establish and grow strategic partnerships.
- Negotiate trade terms/contracts annually with suppliers.
- Proactive to develop supplier network (local & international).
4. Cross-function collaboration
- Work closely with planning team, QA & compliance team, commercial team to deliver business’s objectives.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum 1-3 years of proven business development/ merchandising/ product development/ product management experience
- Keen interest in FMCG market dynamics
- Strong business development & planning skills
- Strong negotiation & communication skills in both English & Vietnamese
- Strong analytical ability
- Ability to adapt quickly & work under a fast-space environment
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
- Annual bonus: 2 - 3 months (under minimum KPI requirement)
- Working in a dynamic, open and creative environment
- Fast promotion opportunities based on personal ability
- Team-Building, Year End Party and many internal events
- Working time: 8:30 - 17:30 Monday - Friday
- Working place: 14th Floor, Phu My Hung Tower, Tan Phu Ward, Dist. 7, HCMC