Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Generating and managing PO of merchandise to suppliers in accordance with sales orders and sales demand
• Creating effective PO management system
• Planning and developing merchandising strategies to maximize benefits
• Maintaining effective interaction with sales team and suppliers to ensure timely production. Coordinating between sales team and suppliers if any issue arises along the production
• Accurate production timeline, maintaining a critical path and action plan in case of delay
• Creating system for inventory management, ensuring regular fulfillment of merchandise for sufficient stock level in US and VN warehouses to support sales and operations.
• Ensuring all necessary documents and records are regularly updated.
• Monitoring stock movement, analyzing sales figures and market trends to anticipate product needs.
• Flagging items and proposing timeline in case of any delay/shortage
RELATIONSHIP WITH SUPPLIERS:
• Working closely with suppliers to ensure the PO progress to assist production and operations.
• Maintaining, communicating, negotiating with suppliers for best quality and price.
• Monitoring suppliers’ efficiency through visits and support in supplier assessment.
• Utilizing network within the industry to ensure company is working with the best suppliers and making new introductions
• Supporting and supervising packaging process at suppliers’ factories.
• Support logistics, obtaining shipping quotes for the US, UK and other countries (always comparing at least 2 suppliers), preparing and delivering export documents.
• Proposing and implementing ideas to improve operation
• Cooperating with Production Manager, Finance Manager, Operations Manager in daily jobs.
• Other duties as assigned
• Reply to all emails within 24 hours
• Reporting all exceptions and issues in the shared calendar
• As we have our office in the US, some flexibility is required with the different time zones. Please be able to communicate sometimes during US business hours
• Building a positive working environment
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 5 years of experience in merchandising in high-end furniture industry and a minimum of 2 years in a management position
• Initiating, organizing and sending Purchase Orders (POs) to suppliers in a timely manner to ensure the production timeline runs smoothly
• Experience in inventory management and reordering
• Experience in price negotiation with suppliers
• Experience working with US, UK or Europe based companies is a PLUS
• Experience in building systems to improve operations, productivity and administration work
• Wide network in high-end furniture
• Leadership, teamwork, communication, persuasiveness, adaptability
• Excellent in English
• Ability to be decisive with good leadership skills
• Able to work under high pressure to meet tight deadlines
2. Knowledge of:
• General knowledge of PO components, costing, inventory management, legal contracts, finance principles
• Microsoft Office and other office software
• Organization systems, standard of procedure