What We Can Offer
• Develop Time & Action (T/A) Calendar for every season based on different fabrication & different deliveries
• Review T/A with Merchandising Manager before making quotes to customers
• Review the new fabric development with Fabric Sourcing Specialist & follow up sample yardage delivery.
• Work directly with fabric suppliers on price, sample yardage, capacity and delivery details.
• Negotiate prices with fabric mills and factories, review costing with Division Manager before making quotes to customers.
• Provide price quotes in different versions based on customer’s target price
• Create costing sheets & follow up with revision whenever changes are made.
• Double source key items
• Create fabric commitment charts, coordinate fabric orders with mills and factories.
• Follow up with mills to ensure lab dips are approved on time & on time fabric deliveries.
• Work with Tech Team and mills in case there are bulk fabric problem.
• Review practicality of sewing constructions on sample with Tech Team, factory and designer
• Coordinate with customer, garment technician and factories to make sure the red tag samples are approved in time to hit production deadline
• Work with factories to submit TOP samples and check before sending to customers
• Chase factories to submit TOP samples and check it before sending to buyers
• Update the fit sample status chart for technician and customer.
• Participate in discussion with Division Manager on final order placements.
• Work with Division Manager on mills production flow & factory capacity
• Create and update costings, T/A, projection & fabric commitment charts for every season.
• Coordinate Pre-production meeting with technician QC and factories to minimize problem ahead of production.
• Develop bulk fabric shade band, handfeel standard with Tech Team.
• Follow up test report of fabric/ garment & trims and make sure the bulk quality meets Mast quality standard. Ensure fabrics are delivered in time to meet production deadline.
• Ensure fabric, trims & styling details are correct before production.
• Update pending orders and generate MPO as needed.
• Order details follow up
• Coordinate with Q.C. & factories for production status & provide updated WIP to customers.
• At least 6 years experience in development and sourcing of product in the apparel industry, have experience in handling woven, knit, denim category
- Prefer experience in working for Rep Office or trading Companies
• 6 years experience in working with factories and mills to solve product problems
• Good English communication and written skills