Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Communicate with customers to get full information needed and then coordinate with team members to ensure all information is understood and delivered to sample room and related-departments.
- Manage and handle sample and development to ensure follow customer's standard and requirement.
- Ensure products conformity according to buyer's standard.
- Ensure about timeline to make customer satisfied
- Follow up each stage of production and executive of orders on time until final shipment delivered to customers
- Work closely and communicate with related department example planning, purchasing, technical, Lab, production... to ensure about sample, material, correct order, quality, quantity, timeline and on time delivery.
- Coach and train team members in customer services and order follow-ups and working knowledge...
- Monitor team day to day activities and escalate potential issues to Manager in a timely manner.
- Doing basic merchandising function to troubleshoot issues that cannot be handled by team members
- Decision making on production related issues and concerns Sample approval on time Materials on time
- Other tasks are assigned by Manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Min 5-year experience as a garment merchandiser
- Customer service-oriented. Good listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in leading a team
- Working independently with a business mindset
- Good English