What We Can Offer
- Take responsibility for coordinating daily merchandising activities including but unlimited from samples development / order production sheets, costing, sourcing, product development, and bulk follow up
- Discuss and connect with customers to get full information needed and then coordinate with team members to ensure all information is clear and delivered to sample room and related-departments.
- Handle all samples and procedure management to make sure meet customer’s standard and requirement.
- Make sure product quality in tolerance and match with buyer’s standard
- Run order to ship out on time
- Follow up each stage of production and executive of orders on time until final shipment delivered to customers
- Work closely and coordinate with related department such as planning, purchasing, technical, Lab, production… to ensure about sample, material, correct order, quality, quantity, timeline and on time delivery.
- Manage/train team members in customer services and order follow-ups and working knowledge...
- Follow up team closely and report to Manager every day.
- Take over all tasks/ function of merchandising to solve out problems that happens and cannot be deal by team members
- Other tasks are assigned by Manager
- At least 5 + year experience on Merchandise manager in garment/textile manufacturing
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
- Good at leadership skill
- Mind- set and team management
- Good at English