What We Can Offer
• Analyze product requirements and specifications to create, communicate, and implement technical design
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS or Android platforms
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver value features
• In charge of unit test on enhancements/new development under responsibility to ensure developed modules are matched with business requirements
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
• Work directly with the customer for collecting requirements.
• At least 4 years of experience in iOS native or Android mobile applications development
• Understand fundamentals in Swift programming language and iOS library
• Strong understanding of the iOS and/or Android application User Experience
• Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigms, memory management, file I/O, concurrency, and multi-threading
• Strong practical experience in scalable front-end architecture
• Strong fundamentals in MVC and MVVM architectures. Being familiar with VIP and VIPER is a plus.
• Experience in source control and issue tracking systems (Git, JIRA).
Other desirable personal qualities and skills:
• Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills
• Familiar with CI/CD tools for iOS development is a plus.
• Overseas education and/or working experience is a BIG plus