Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The prospective candidate will be required to work alongside other Senior Developers, mentoring those around him, acting as a Senior member of the team and reporting into the Development Lead.
This role will require close alignment and interaction working alongside the Solution Architects, DBAs, PMs/BAs, and the Creative and Test Teams, and a thorough understanding of the SDLC.
• Act as a Senior member of the development project team, technically advanced, owning the development process with the Development Lead;
• Research new technologies, multi-tasking on multiple web projects with other team members;
• Break down detailed specifications and implement business requirements based upon the needs of the company and its clients;
• Assist the development team with Unit testing and Cross testing methodologies;
• Support, mentor and coordinate with other team members and our clients;
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 5 years of experience in the software development industry;
• Deep understanding of Microsoft Visual Studio C#, ASP.NET MVC, LINQ, Entity Framework, and SQL Server (T-SQL);
• Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3;
• Experience with Git or similar version control systems (SVN, TFS, ClearCase);
• Experience in Scrum/Agile/Kanban and Unit Testing, Test-Driven Development;
• Excellent communication and documentation skills;
Nice to haves:
• Experience with noSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, Raven);
• Experience with caching methods (Couchbase, Memcache, Redis);
• Experience in Behavioural-Driven Development;
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.