Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
As a Senior .NET developer, you will:
• Develop mission-critical distributed applications for a broad range of clients and industries, using state-of-the-art tools and agile methodologies.
• Work closely with business analysts and software architects to design reliable, secure and highly efficient systems; participate directly in technical decisions.
• Be actively involved in the complete project lifecycle, from requirements analysis to final delivery.
• Contribute to knowledge sharing and continuous improvement activities.
*** A joining bonus amounting to 1 month of gross salary will be offered to candidates having at least 4 years of experience, and who join ELCA between June 1st, 2022 and July 31st, 2022 (1-year tenure condition applies).
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
We expect from you:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
• 4-5 years of experience in software development using Microsoft Technologies.
• Deep knowledge of .NET Core (C#), Angular, NHibernate
• Proficient with front-end development languages including TypeScript, HTML5, and CSS3.
• Knowledge of SQL Server development and database design.
• Experience in ASP.NET MVC, JQuery, KendoUI, Entity Framework is a plus.
• Very strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Technically confidence, flexibility and a strong team spirit.
• Good skills in English (required).