Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Implementing tools/software to support O&M activities
Research on behaviour of the system and define frequency for O&M activities
Define preventive and corrective actions for foreseen issues of the system which may cause underperformance problem
* Monitoring and undertake all O&M activities
Manage and oversee all operations and maintenance activities for projects.
Ensure maximum electrical performance and lifetime of solar rooftop assets
Oversee the designated facilities’ operations, maintenance-related contracts, and agreements for sites under warranty
Facilitate daily, weekly, monthly, and annual reporting in accordance with operational, safety, regulatory, and environmental performance requirements
Engage appropriate internal and external resources as performance issues may require
Monitor generating equipment for proper function, service, and repairs
Organize on-site O&M activities: module cleaning, maintenance and repairing,…
Ensure that on-site O&M activities are conducted in a safety-conscious manner
Ensure that quality electronic communication is established and maintained at each facility
Ensure compliance with site environmental regulations pertaining to hazardous waste, oil spill prevention, avian studies, and wildlife conservation
* Support new project development for
Inputs for how to maximize performance from O&M perspective
Selecting equipment based the reliability and efficiency of equipment under operation in current projects
Ensure the facilitation of O&M activities was taken into account in engineering, procurement and construction stage of new projects
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor/Degree of Electrical Engineer or Civil Engineer
- Fluent in both English & Vietnamese
- Ability to quickly understand the basics of solar energy including resource studies, environmental and cultural studies, transmission issue, and civil and electrical engineering.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- High attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to be self-motivated and perform job tasks in a relatively unstructured environment with little supervision.