Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Examine control environment and business processes. Identify irregularities and internal control weaknesses.
- Discuss with process owners and consult manager’s opinions to draft practical recommendations for process enhancement.
- Assist the supervisor in preparing the draft reports for management discussion.
- Perform data analysis / analytical review on different platforms/systems to identify risk areas and unusual or exceptional transactions.
- Quantify impact of the identified issues. Estimate/calculate potential benefits or savings after the implementation of remedial actions.
- Perform data consolidation for presentation.
- Maintain close working relationships with key contacts in various departments and operations
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 5 years auditing experience, preferably with 1-2 years of experience in manufacturing group.
- Member of recognized professional accounting/auditing body.
- Resourceful, disciplined, committed.
- Strong report writing skills
- Good command in both spoken and written Vietnamese and English
- Travel to overseas (e.g. Cambodia or Bangladesh) is required
- Attractive salary
- Good career path development
- Other policies under the Labor Code of Vietnam (social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance.....)
- Friendly, motivated and dynamic working environment
- Shuttle bus from Hanoi Center
- 14 days of annual leave