What We Can Offer
** To be able to be a team player and work with the Group and local team in a cohesive manner.
** To understand and evaluate business risk and contractual issues prior taking up a job with the company’s interest in mind.
** To work either directly with the appropriate authorities or sub-agents to arrange vessel clearances, obtain permits, provide ship husbandry services & perform crew changes.
1. To understand and generate a detailed quotations related to vessel clearance and crew management related services using in-house system.
2. To lead and manage the agency team within team in Viet Nam
3. Able to implement a transparent, mechanism for vendor management by negotiate competitive rates.
4. Clear understanding of the customs and permit regulations related to vessel operation (both local and foreign flagged) in Viet Nam region
5. Ensure team prepares documentation and invoicing in timely manner and per requirements.
6. Supporting sales team with tender and inquiry
** Fluent in English both written and conversation is required
** Min 5 years’ experience in vessel clearance and crew management in oilfield and offshore s market.
** Good connections with local vendors/government entities + port authorities are mandatory
** Strong knowledge of vessel import/export regulations
** Good knowledge of HSEQ systems and processes
** Supervisory experience is an advantage