Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service and implement best practices across all levels
- Corporate to others department to build projects in professional way.
- Suggest the advanced projects to bring greater value to company through learning about customers and respond to their requirement with effective solutions
- Conduct budget reviews and report cost plans to upper management Maintain constant communication with management, customers and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization
- Manage and control all operations activities (mainly Project, Shipping, CSR, Merchandising), Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way. Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization. Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale. Support, consult BOD to make important planning, and strategy decisions, as well as develop. Work with the BOD to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Lead operation with support of production managers to ensure on-time delivery, quality made and manufacturing cost. Urge and check the teams of the factory to implement the production according to the technological process, ensuring the right quality and schedule as required. Coordinate with relevant departments to maintain production activities.
- Building SOPs as well as implementation standards for strategic partners,Keep close relationships with partners
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. At least 6 years at management level, in garment business is a plus
3. Have project management experience
4. Well versed with Vietnam garment market and customers’ trend
5. Deep knowledge about garment business, operation process in factory and merchandise procedures.
6. Outstanding experience of working with T2
7. Language: Excellent English capability