Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- You will liaise with GHA and with Airline Representative to ensure a high quality service is provided.
- Flight planning with maximum capacity utilization of the flight capacity, control and operations.
You will maintain a close coordination with Airline by ensuring shipments are transferred with maximum utilization of space.
- Prepare flight for GHA to maximize flight uplift ensuring flight and ULD configurations are complied with.
- Filling AMS/ ISF for cargoes, update report to Ops Manager directly.
- Input database on internal system: FWB, FHL, issue B/L, manifest.
- Liaising with cargo Sales team and Booking Team.
- You will provide service reports updates on every flight departures.
- Other tasks assigned by Managers.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- You will need to be a minimum Diploma, Associate degree or high school qualified.
- A minimum of 2 years in airline cargo/air freight operations
- Experience within passenger flight planning of cargo
- Ability to prioritise and manage workflow in a busy environment
- Ms Office/Excel
- Hard working & ability to work under pressure, can work overtime if needed.
- Attention to detail and accurate data entry
- Competitive salary package with bonus scheme
- Contemporary working environment