Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
My Phuoc Plant, Ben Cat Dist., Binh Duong Province, Vietnam
Scope of Responsibility:
The Senior/Packaging Engineer is responsible for providing the project management need to design, develop and implement new and/or improved regional packaging to enable Colgate-Palmolive to meet strategic business goals. He/she may also implement global packaging projects in the region/subsidiary. He/she will also help implement the regional Packaging Supply Chain strategy and margin improvement projects.
- Develop Packaging Concepts for TBs product: generating new packaging products from new product information
- Develop Engineering and Manufacturing Specifications: ensuring that packaging products meet set requirements and specifications, producing samples to try out different materials and designs, compliance with Quality process and document requirement
- Review Design Efficiency and driving cost effective
- Provide Technical Support for qualify new packaging material and also problem solving
- Keeping up to date with new technological innovations
- Support the conceptualization, initiation, development and implementation of new and improved packages and processes including: design generation, engineering specifications, mold and machinery qualification, functionality and quality testing, and technology transfer.
- Drive implementation and support for new product launches, cost savings & operations efficiency initiatives, and quality investigations
- Responsible for Technology Transfer from Package Engineering to Manufacturing Operations to ensure new packaging systems perform as designed and meet operational targets
- Modify the design of packaging systems and packaging components, ensuring consumer acceptance, manufacturing capability, quality and cost are met from the program brief through design, engineering and commercialization
- Create cost and savings estimates, tooling/package qualification plans, technology transfer documentation (Design History Files) and final package component specifications, Bills of Materials, Manufacturing Specifications, case information
- Coordinate line trials to ensure package performance for manufacturing. Attend component and manufacturing startups as needed to ensure proper execution of design, function, and manufacturability.
- Responsible for aspects of project management: project planning, capital expenditure management, and technology transfer associated with projects. Manage flow of information, and communicate project timelines, costs, and associated risks.
- Understand and interpret package testing procedures and results to support the effective design, qualification, validation, and implementation of new package systems and packaging technology while providing explanations and forward actions appropriate to project team.
- Partner with plant engineering to ensure that packaging equipment/material system specifications, functionality and design are appropriate for use
- Master data management: PGSS, PMS, AW file, SKU master files, Material code, ECN, MDGM, Gross weight for products,....
- Lead Quality/FP&R/EOSH standard: refer on R&R matrix detail for each standard.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
BS or MS in Packaging Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Material Technology, Printing Technology.
- Minimum 2-3 year technical experience in related field