Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Ensures that all quality activities in Technology section & Production are done in line with HEINEKEN Safety, Food safety and Sustainability standards. Contributes to implement safety improvement activities. Ensures safe sustainable production environment.
• Drive the implementation of quality system and procedure following Heineken rule, standard, local registration. And, propose possible improvements to cross-function and leader.
• Structurally prevents quality issues in the areas of responsibilities by cooperating with internal and external parties / stakeholders. Provide knowhow and train technology & quality knowledge for Production staff.
• Actively contribute into the technological implementation / requirement of the recipes and NPI’s - OTIF. Participate into the implementation of NPI within area of responsibility at brewery level. Contribute to HACCP review for NPI.
• Drives key quality performance data collection (in the areas of responsibility). And reports within team and stakeholder. Analyze the reporting data and propose improvement in term of quality, cost and productivity.
• Defines the priorities and losses to be attacked (for the area of responsibilities). Drive problem solving and improvement activities in a TPM structured way.
• Drive for problem solving, investigation when deviation happens and strongly co-operate with Production in the area of responsibility to takes appropriate corrective and preventive action.
• Drive for FTR and loss management (extract loss, material consumption, chemical consumption, productivity). Set up condition for improvement as well as challenge the technological limits.
• Lead improvement activities, improvement team by applying PQ tool & route. Trains & coaches PQ methodology, tool, & route to members of the team, AM staff.
• Drive for zero defect/ zero loss by applying process control & condition management, benchmark and adapt production process in response to business transformation and innovation.
• Participate in term of technological aspect for improvement projects and set up new conditions for new lines/ machines to ensure the product quality.
• Proactively implement digital solution follow company digital plan to collect real time data/ phenomena on the shop floor; and to enable real-time decisions.
• Collects and analyses data about the suppliers’ materials quality / performance, used for the further decisions / decision making. Closely cooperates with suppliers on problem solving activities. Execute trials and testing to improve or implement new materials.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 2 - 5 years beverage technological experience on quality systems/ controlling/managing all technological aspects of Packaging: Canning line/ bottling line.
• Knowledge of Process of Packaging
• Knowledge of ISO, HACCP
• Knowledge of TPM and sustainability development is preferable
• Conversant with spoken and written English (specially technical jargons)
• PC literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Good at teamwork, leadership, communication/ interpersonal skill
• Analytical thinking, problem-solving skill and project management skills