Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Calculation of monthly personal income tax (“PIT”), social/health/unemployment insurance contribution (“SIHIUI”) and net remuneration.
- Preparation of monthly payroll reports.
- Performing procedures in relation to SIHIUI compliance such as preparation and submission of monthly reports to the SI Agency, renewal of HI card and processing claims of SI benefits.
- Preparation of annual final PIT returns.
- Performing procedures in relation to labour registration and deregistration.
- Claiming dependant relief.
- Others as assigned by payroll managers.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University graduate.
- Two years work experience in the same field at a foreign-owned company.
- Preferably some working experience with the relevant authorities (PIT, SI Agency, Labour Department).
- Good knowledge of the Vietnam Labour Code.
- Familiarity with PIT compliance including calculation and preparation of PIT returns.
- Familiarity with SIHIUI compliance including preparation of statutory reports, filing SI claims and obtaining HI cards.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Good communication skills in both Vietnamese and English (writing and speaking).
- Ability to handle several jobs concurrently.
- Good attention to details.
- Enjoys team work, is cheerful, self-motivated and willing to learn.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like to work in a challenging environment with opportunities for advancement, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position clicking the "APPLY" button below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in PwC Vietnam.