Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking (WPB) is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as an Senior Personal Banking Advisor.
In this role, you will:
Impact on the Business
- Maintain excellent customer relations and customer service
- Contribute to the improvement in profitability of the business through undertaking effective Individual Reviews and identifying opportunities for referral activity
- Identify sales opportunities and proactively cross sells related service to ensure the sales and referral targets are met
- Mentor new hire of band 8 in terms of sales & services
Customers / Stakeholders
- Build and strengthens customer relationships with existing customers and establishes new relationships with potential customers
- Meet service performance standards through responding to customer enquiries and resolving customer problems/ complaints efficiently
- Support the objectives of sales and service excellence by participating actively in team building activities and sharing information on improvements within the Retail Store
- Support team members and shares best practice and good ideas widely
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Keep up to date with and follows all Retail Store policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulations
- Take full responsibility for own personal development
- Support the Sales manager to supervisor the junior staff (band 8) ‘s sales activities and operational issues by giving them advise and screening check all the sales applications before proceeding
Maintain HSBC control standards and follow Group Compliance Policy to minimize operational risk by:
- Remaining compliant with and ensures awareness of Audit and Group requirements and other internal guidelines.
- Ensuring strict compliance with government banking regulations
- Timely implementing internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators
We encourage you to apply your cv via this link: https://mycareer.hsbc.com/en_GB/jointalentcommunity?pipelineId=175030
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Knowledge of country retail capability
- Experience of front line interactions and dealing with banking customers
- Experience of working in a sales environment, and knowing how to achieve sales targets
- Excellent product knowledge
- Strong ability to build relationships and rapport with customers
- Strong communication skills
- Influencing and ‘selling skills’
- Familiarity with financial markets, investment products where applicable
- Accuracy & a commitment to getting it right first time.
- Ability to consistently deliver outstanding customer service.
- Ability to guide the junior colleagues (band 8) to the right direction of the bank
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited