What We Can Offer
Senior Planning Engineer is responsible to provide daily maintenance plan.
Senior Maintenance Planning Engineer is responsible to provide daily maintenance plan based on the instruction from Section Manager, Deputy Section Manager. To provide the plan, minimum acts are as follows:
* Receive, log and process all work orders, ensuring conformance with the latest revision maintenance work order system.
* Prepare detailed job step plans in proper execution sequence, with details of craft man-hour and crew size requirements for each step.
* Utilize extensive knowledge of craft skills and knowledge of the equipment involved and place job steps in the proper sequence to ensure efficient completion of work to meet operational requirements.
* Visit job sites to determine special job requirements.
* Oversee activities in the assigned area providing work direction as necessary.
* Identify all materials, tools, equipment, and special preparations required for each job step.
* Provide foremen with a completed package for successful execution of maintenance work at minimum cost.
* Ensure that materials are on-site prior to scheduling the job.
* Ensure that surplus materials are returned to the proper materials handling personnel for eventual return to the Warehouse.
* Arrange for and schedule support service equipment, to coincide with the work order scheduling.
* Participate in the daily and weekly/schedule coordination meetings.
* Ensure that a clear understanding exists of which jobs will be worked in the upcoming week.
* Finalize the Weekly Schedule for Operations approval.
* Prepare daily schedules from the approved Weekly Schedule.
* Coordinate daily schedules with maintenance foremen, supervisor and operations foremen and ensures that a complete planning package is attached to the work order.
* Maintain work order and equipment history files and is responsible for checking and ensures data is entered.
* Ensure accuracy of all maintenance performance monitoring data for his assigned area, segment, unit, section or division.
* Prepare whole job standards and review the log of existing whole job standards for potential application to current work.
* Maximize the use of those existing whole job standards to perform planning efficiently.
* Other reasonable works as requested by his boss.
2. Work Experience : Min 5 years
3. Specialty/Qualification: IELTS 5.0
* Basic knowledge in refinery or petrochemical or oil & gas processes and equipment, ability to work well with operation and technicians.
* Possess organizational, trouble-shooting, problem-solving, and prioritization skills with capability to handle multiple assignments.
* Self-motivated and works well in a team environment.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Prior craft supervisory experience is desirable.
* Should have a familiarity of Critical Path Scheduling Method.
* Incumbent should possess prior experience with the use of computerized maintenance planning, scheduling and performance monitoring programs. Familiar with task creation in CMMS or SAP.
* Common: Achievement orientation; Challenge; Inter-personnel; Decision-making, Judgment; Negotiation; Leadership
* In particular: Professional skill, Knowledge; Planning, Creativity.