Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Work with BP&A, Other departments like card ops, risk et al and colleagues from product & usage teams within card business to create a segment level P&L for key segments of card customers. Take proactive measures to improve segment level as well as account level profitability.
- To work closely with BP&A as well as product and usage teams to identify the right target and to create the right pricing mechanisms based on risk adjusted yield objectives around fees and APR.
- Monitor new age digital trends & provide insights on channel level profitability metrics for cards business.
- To understand underlying factors driving revolving rate and to ensure that the portfolio has a healthy flow of high yield revolvers. To work closely with the risk team and use bureau data as well as behavioral score to optimize the eligible universe from a risk reward perspective for all portfolio actions.
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Min 3 years of working experience in portfolio product management field (Banking & Finance), specially in data analysis and reporting (experience in the same field, product analysis, portfolio analysis, business analysis, financial, product management or mathematical background as a plus).
- Very good knowledge of payments and cards business, have a very good understanding of card business financials, should have experience in working with cross functional teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (including fluent in English and Vietnamese).
- Computer Skills: skills in Microsoft Office applications (Powerpoint, Excel).
- Analytical skills (SQL prefer).
- Ability to work under high pressure.