Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Confirm and monitor progress of ‘high risk’ products at factory
• Oversee preparation and implementation of RCA/CAP activity at the factory
• Train and Monitor factory FKR/DA teams to meet GIS quality goals and expectations
• Ensure all FKR/DA findings/reports/documents are completed on time and communicated to business partners
• Conduct regular and un-announced factory audit, final inspections, DA correlations and Technical evaluations
• Ensure timely and accurate input of final inspections into QAS
• Provide vendors/factories with the knowledge and resources to support multiple Brands/Categories in product development, risk management, RCA/CAP, quality control and quality assurance to Best Practice levels
• Support vendors/factories to maximize productivity and increase efficiency and quality of bulk shipments
• Undertake quarterly CoBC assessments as assigned.
• Promote and enhance communication between vendors, factories and GIS
• Collaborate with the Regional PQA department, CoE team and Category business partners to improve quality
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes within the apparel/non-apparel industry and specific knowledge for relative category
• Strong technical product skills
• Solid industry knowledge including market trends for new vendor sourcing and development
• Ability to create reports, provide analysis and recommendations to improve quality
• Communication skills– both written and verbal – in English and local language
• Strong risk management and trouble shooting skills; works proactively
• Ability to influence all levels of factory management
2) Minimum educational and experience
• Tertiary qualifications in Textile or Garment (Industry related) or equivalent work experience
• 5 years Quality Management role in related product
• Senior level Factory Operations experience; or factory + buying office experience
Interested in this role or joining our Gap Inc. Global International Sourcing Team? Feel free to visit https://corporate.gapinc.com/en-hk/careers/gap-inc-careers to learn more about us!
Gap Inc. Endless opportunity to amplify your career.
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified talent of all backgrounds and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Any personal information collected relating to employment applications will be used for recruitment purposes only.