What We Can Offer
• Proactively manage the engineering part of the commercial production processes inclusive link of Man, Material, Method, Machine adhering to best Quality (regulatory requirements e.g. ISO, FDA; organizational policies and processes; Quality documentation) and delivering the best Manufacturing advantages (lead the problem solving effectively with technical and statistical skills, continuously improve for cost-effective non-stop manufacturing) which contribute to overall business and corporate objectives
• Work hard and continuously learn internally and externally to become Subject Matter Expert of the assigned process(es). Continuously study the process and master every details of the assigned process, to train/develop others with your expertise
• Participate in projects: Continuous improvements, new process/product (Technical activities and documentation of Process Development, Qualification and Validation), etc.
• Perform Project Management skills in daily work for well managing Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Risk and Resource
• Works cooperatively and effectively within a team environment to achieve common goals and results, often influencing the outcome of the team
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering. Prefer major: Chemical Engineering with machinery automation knowledge
• Minimum 4 years experience.
• Experience with Thermal process, Liquid Processing, Sterilization, UHT - Ultra High Temperature, Pasteurization
• It is a plus for Pharmaceutical Industry/Food and Beverage industry experience.
• Two years of GMP manufacturing experience required.
• Good English is an important requirement.
• Strong technical problem solving skills.
• Requires demonstrated skills in technical innovation, technical leadership, mechanical and or chemical engineering, fluids engineering, and cellular biology.
• Strong interactive skills in general communication, cross-functional participation and influence, mentoring and acceptance of guidance, technical leadership, project management, coordination with cross-functional team member, subordinates, junior engineers, technicians, and management.
• Mechanical and electronic ability aptitude to assist with equipment trouble-shooting.
• Understanding of and adherence to GMP practices and FDA regulations.