Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Prepare PFD, technical specifications, layouts, process description, control philosophy, etc.
- Prepare technical calculations for system specifications and equipment
- Review engineering work, such as equipment specifications, skid/plant drafting, for technical accuracy.
- Determine the selection of materials and equipment, and determine required scope of supply
- Involve in technical discussion and clarification with customers and suppliers
- Inspection of fabrication and installation
- Involve in testing and commissioning activities
- Prepare operation and maintenance manuals for the projects
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Must be passionate about water
- Prior experience of at least 3 to 5 years of process design in water industry
- Preferably with experience in membrane technology; UF & RO
- Application experience in Demin Water, Ion Exchange, SWRO, BWRO
- Industry experience in Power Plant, O&G, Mining water use
***Nice To Have:
- Understanding of various water treatment technologies; either water or wastewater
- Ability to engage in verbal and written communication that are concise, clear and relevant
- Ability to establish and maintain appropriate relationships with customers. Self-driven and results oriented.
- Ability to identify the problems and provide potential solution to the problems
- Must be passionate to meet people and develop strong relationships
- Some Travel is required
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering Discipline or Environmental Science
- We believe in investing in our employees, training and hands-on learning will be provided. As well as opportunities for cross functional and companies transfer.
- Contact us now, if you are passionate about a sales opportunity in the water sector.