What We Can Offer
• Lead the PE team in Value Stream or System to fulfill all requirements for team. It’s included but not limited the
• Develop and apply production processes and participating in project team according to Gentherm APQP/PCP
• Improve existing procedures and processes from start of production till end of process life cycle.
• Take over leadership or specialist/key user responsibilities for Gentherm local projects, processes, program and
• Define and develop process flow for new product including define and maintain routing and manufacturing bill of material in the SAP system
• Define and optimize material scrap rate for developed each process
• Initiate and develop PFMEA prior production
• Define and evaluate related equipment, device, jig, tool, transfer tool, process requirements for each process.
Making related specification in case new process requests.
• Checking/evaluate all material process requirements (include packaging) for each process. Making up requirement in case new process requests.
• Checking/evaluate environment requirement for each process. Making up requirements in case new process
• Conduct and implement process feasibility test - equipment test, material test, method test.
• Implement time study on new process.
• Design, master drawing process to confirm and release.
• Create process and manufacturing documents: production drawing, Jig, instruct and monitoring Manufacturing
Instruction status and MI release.
• Follow Sample production, trial run and take lead of technical activities. Conduct process capability study.
• Follow up job 0 run and take lead of technical activities, take the lead to release each process (release by team:
production, equipment, quality, IE, design).
• Training related staff as a teacher regarding new product process.
• Participate in the processes Run & Rate, PSO and PPAP’s.
• Identify and solve operational problems with new equipment, solve operational failures directly with the suppliers of
• Analyse the manufacturing process continuously, in order to identify areas with opportunity for improvement. And
work in coordination with others to improve the productivity of the entire plant.
• Harmonize and define process parameters for each process base on equipment and material requirements.
• Establish, review and control standards of work or rework.
• Implement LEAN on manufacturing
• Prepare documentation for audits of ISO/TS 16949. Comply with the provisions of the Environmental Management
System and ISO 14001 Technical Specification ISO/TS16949.
• Elaborate requisitions of engineering changes and submit to product engineers.
• Take part in corrective actions arising from customer complaints and/or quality audits.
• Participate in the PPAP parts production and document in PDM.
• Personality : Good communicator, Assertive, Drive, Fair, Patient, Responsibility
• Must adopt a practical approach towards work
• Must be methodical
• High level of problem solving and analytical skills – able to analyze data and information from different areas of the
business and come up with a summarized conclusion and argument.
• Time Management – able to prioritize tasks and allocate time appropriatel
University Degree in technical fields·
Training/Certifications: Department Specific Training Matrix
Refer to Gentherm Vietnam Training Matrix
• At least +02 years experienced, automotive industry is preferred
• Minimum +05 year in Manufacturing environment; automotive industry is preferred
• Proven record of high level of compliance and quality mind set