Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Execution of preventive and corrective maintenance.
• Update and maintain the documents (History cards, PM Record, Repair record, etc)
• Maintain a comprehensive list of spare parts and maintain the inventory.
• Support for calibration and validation activities.
• Coordinate maintenance and calibration activities with other departments, outside vendors and contractors
• Observe and enforce safe maintenance practices among Process Maintenance Engineers and Technicians
• OEE monitoring and improvement activities
• Root cause analysis and corrective actions
• Training and development of maintenance engineers.
• NC/CAPA investigations and support
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Good verbal and written communication ability in English
• Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Hands-on experience in Electrical, Mechanical and pneumatic system maintenance
• Leadership skills
• Works independently and is capable of making routine decisions.
• Ability to work effectively with other associates and contractors
• Ability to respond with a sense of urgency and work effectively and productively.
• Ability to work in high places using ladders or lifts, and to work in tight or confined spaces for extended periods of time.
• Knowledge and use of relevant PC software applications and skills to use them effectively.
• Ability to train the Engineers
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
• 4-year University graduation in Mechatronics/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
• Over 2 years of experience in industrial equipment maintenance.
• The experience of the PLC Siemens & Industrial Computer is preferred.