Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Ensures that all quality activities in Technology section & Brewing Production are done in line with HEINEKEN Safety, Food safety and Sustainability standards. Contributes to implement safety improvement activities. Ensures safe sustainable production environment.
• Drive the implementation of production operation and technology according to Heineken rule, Heineken brewing process and liquid production standards as well as local legislation/requirements; and propose possible improvements to cross-function and leader.
• Structurally prevent human safety, product quality and operational issues in the areas of responsibilities by cooperating with internal and external department, sections and/or stakeholders. Provide knowhow and train technology, operation & product quality knowledge for production and operational staff.
• Actively contribute into the technological and operational implementation / requirement of the brewing and liquid product recipes and NPI, new installation, commissioning in an OTIF approach. Participate into the implementation of AM production in relation with machines, line set up, shop floor maintenance and operation. Contribute to HACCP and food safety on shop floor.
• Drives key quality and operational/efficiency/loss performance data collection (in the areas of responsibility). And reports within team and stakeholders. Analyze the reporting data and propose improvement in term of quality, cost and productivity.
• Defines the priorities and losses to be attacked (for the areas of responsibilities). Drive problem solving and improvement activities in a TPM structured way.
• Drive for problem solving, investigation when deviation happens and strongly co-operate with Production teams in the areas of responsibility to takes appropriate corrective and preventive action.
• Drive for FTR and loss management (extract loss, material consumption, chemical consumption, productivity). Set up condition for improvement as well as challenge the technological limits.
• Lead improvement activities, improvement team by applying PQ, AM production and partly PM tools & routes. Train & coach PQ methodology, tool, & route to members of the team, AM staff.
• Drive for zero defect/ zero loss by applying process control & condition management, excellent shopfloor approach, benchmark and adapt production process in response to business transformation and innovation.
• Participate in term of technological aspect for improvement projects and set up new conditions for new lines/ machines to ensure the product quality.
• Proactively implement digital solution follow company digital plan to collect real time data/ phenomena on the shop floor; and to enable real-time decisions.
• Collects and analyses data about the suppliers’ materials quality / performance, used for the further decisions / decision making. Closely cooperates with suppliers on problem solving activities. Execute trials and testing to improve or implement new materials.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 3-5 years beverage technological experience on quality systems / controlling /managing all technological and production aspects of Process beer or liquid production
• Knowledge of Brewing and/or beverage liquid process production and process machines and respective technologies.
• Knowledge of ISO, HACCP
• Knowledge of TPM and sustainability development is preferable
• Conversant with spoken and written English (especially technical jargons)
• PC literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Good at teamwork, leadership, communication/ interpersonal skill
• Analytical thinking, problem-solving skills and project management skills
Working location: 170 Le Van Khuong St, Thoi An Ward, Dist 12, Ho Chi Minh City.