What We Can Offer
As the Senior Procurement Executive, you are responsible for sourcing and negotiating with suppliers to maximize benefit and optimize total procurement cost for company. In addition, this role will manage and implement entire procurement operations effectively to meet company requirements for equipment’s production machines, raw materials, packaging, cullet, production supporting goods, and other technical services.
This position will report directly to the Procurement Manager.
• Develop long-term sourcing strategy for procurement categories in line with company strategy and supply chain strategy to optimize total spend for whole company.
• Proactively collaborate with all departments to analyse all current and future requirements, market trend and suppliers’ capability to evaluate opportunities and risks for new sourcing.
• Develop and improve strategic sourcing processes to support for further improvement on sustainable and effective business growth.
Supplier relationship and Project management
• Maintain strong and regular communication with all suppliers.
• Proactively collaborate with suppliers to make them as partnership together to develop strategy for long-term relationship and getting more benefits to support sustainable business growth.
• Plan, implement and lead cross-functional projects to optimize cost and add more value to business.
• Co-operate with functional team to plan for annual capital & expense budget that is align with business plan. Control capital purchase expenditures to assure adherence of approved budget. Analyze and evaluate purchasing spending & market trends to identify new sourcing initiatives and cost saving opportunities.
• Purchase equipment’s production machines, raw materials, packaging, cullet, production supporting goods, and other services consistent with the correct quality, best obtainable price, and on-time delivery, included to search the new contractors on given supporting to related Department.
• Maintain satisfactory and mutually beneficial relationship with supplier by conducting business in an ethical and fair manner to create and preserve a favourable company image.
• Evaluate supplier performance through audit & KPI and recommend potential supplier rating in accordance with Purchasing Quality System procedure. Implement and complies with Company’s Purchasing Quality System Procedure
• BA of Supply Chain Management, Economics / Business, Foreign Trade
• At least 3 years in a senior procurement role in manufacturing or supply chain operations in multinational companies
• Deep understanding of integrated logistic philosophies and requirements
• Has experience in ERP system and cost control.
• Business Analytics, Analytical Thinking, Presentation
• Negotiation - Problem Solving - Decision Making - Project Management
• Interpersonal skills – Excellent ability to work and communicate in multi-functional team and multiple stakeholders.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
This position will work from Monday – Friday and base at Plant, My Xuan A IZ, My Xuan Ward, Phu My Town, BRVT