Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
If you're genuinely passionate about building world-class Digital Identity/eKYC/Payment Authentication products and never settling for second place, join us on a journey of discovery to solve problems and deliver excellence.
What you will do:
- Understand market needs and customers' pain points, stay updated on market trends, participate in creating a compelling product vision, and develop a product roadmap quarterly and annually.
- Analyze Digital Identity/eKYC/Payment Authentication product performance, customer behavior, and market trends to identify opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Monitor the quality of the AI model and provide requirements for model deployment to ensure the product quality is enhanced and operates properly.
- Collaborate closely with Data Scientists, Engineers, and QA to ensure the system operates according to the requirements of the Digital Identity/eKYC/Payment Authentication product.
- Identify trends in fraud and attacks on the Digital Identity/eKYC/Payment Authentication system, and from there, establish directions for labeling samples, creating datasets for training, and testing the model.
- Obsess customers to deliver the products they need, constantly study the products to understand every aspect, and fine-tune them to meet customer needs.
- Proactively engage in the end-to-end research, development, testing, deployment, and improvement of the product cycle.
- Engage with clients and users to gather constant feedback and incorporate it into the product features.
- Use data to understand product and feature performance, and suggest data-driven initiatives to improve the product and user experience.
- Use data and client feedback to identify new fraud schemes. Advise clients with tailored use cases based on data and testing outcomes.
- Provide expert opinions for enhancements/improvements of the product suite provided to clients.
- Manage data collection for product performance tracking and improvement.
- Support sales in pitching and deployment for customers.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 2+ years of experience in operational risk management along with 5+ years of overall work experience as a minimum
- Having experience in managing system risks in banks is an advantage
- Ability to collect and analyze data and compile reports from various sources, identify key insights, spot product opportunities, and inform product decisions
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team win
- Ability to maintain a keen attention to detail, multitask, and work well under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Teamwork spirit, hardworking with enthusiastic attitudes
- Strong learning ability and self-motivation to acquire new knowledge
- Capability to zoom in and out on a problem
- Effective problem-solving skills under pressure
- Experience with Banking & Financial B2B products
- Familiarity with common data analysis toolkits
- Experience in managing KYC processes or fraud risk management for customer onboarding & credit transfer/payment transaction