What We Can Offer
- Work closely with the team includes Engineering, Product Owners, Product Manager,... to design the products that take into consideration research, business drivers, and usability feedback.
- Creating user journeys, designing user flows, user experiences and user interfaces.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Be responsible for creating and maintaining the product guide, UI patterns and design system.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features.
- Use data from research and product analytics to understand customer needs, create solutions, and communicate the impact with the product team.
- Be flexible in a start-up to take-on other business activities as we scale up and disrupt an eCommerce industry.
- Strong knowledge of competitor research, industry research and product development research.
- Stick to modern, bright, clean style in your design. Turn the complexity into simplicity and ease of use.
- Assist, lend expertise, mentor, and formally direct more junior UI/UX designers: providing goals, career insight and guidance
- Good Communication and presentation skills
- Experience across all platforms and related technical approaching(Web, Mobile App)
- Expert proficiency with Figma and other design tools like Invision, Zeplin, Principle, etc. Can work with Photoshop or illustrator if required
- Understanding of User-Centric Design, Atomic Design, Design System
- Deep knowledge of visual design theory (e.g., typography, color theory, composition, iconography, etc.) and excellent analog visual communication skills (e.g., sketching)
- Experience in translating user research and usability test findings into iterative product solutions
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and solve problems proactively
- Strong focus on attention to detail, consistency, and quality of deliverables
- Analytical and structured work method & Logical thinking
- Having experience in digital marketing and/or growth hacking
- Experience with agile development processes and frequent release cycles.
- Great interest in Ecommerce