What We Can Offer
Senior product marketing is to responsible for product positioning & aiming to drive the demand for products, understand the industry insight, customer insight and translate it into business and brand strategy.
Be responsible for communication strategy to develop the IMC (Integrated Marketing Communication) across touchpoints from Online to Offline.
Master of Product Knowledge and understand product line-up strategy
Develop the budget planning with clear rationale. Optimize and justify the ROI (Return On Investment) of marketing activity.
Analyze industry, competition and market trends.
Description of Key Responsibilities:
- Sell in & sell out management. Follow up Sales performance daily & weekly in according with target => Evaluate Sales performance effectiveness & propose proper solution to increase sales
- PSI Forecast monthly & annually & supply check to develop forecast, ensure less shortage & manage long term inventory
- Price positioning: retail price setting, benchmarking, competitor’s price & spec analysis.
- Corporate with Sales to monitor sell out programs of competitors & other related activities.
- Develop counter-attack plan for competitor’s programs
- Develop & deploy promotions in collaboration with Sales operation, category management and sales teams: finalize sales quantity / TO, budget and other Sales related issues.
- To plan & collaborate with marketing team to carry out marketing activities for products in charge to push sales.
- Minimum of five (05) years of experience in product marketing experience.
- Sales Planning & analysis
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Presentation Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Excellent at project management, data analysis, and MS. Office.