Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Product Owner will gather customer insights, develop product requirements and manage the end to end delivery of tasks through agile project management.
The Product Owner is responsible for maximizing value produced by the team, ensuring collaboration with stakeholders and supporting the Business Tribe Lead to deliver the customer journey roadmap.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Set product vision, drive team iteration and executions, communicate ‘story’ to stakeholders / teams and create business requirement documents and plans
- Draw conclusions from customers insights to develop innovative product feature requirements and enhancement plans
- Guide daily stand ups, iteration planning, sprint reviews and drive sprints together with Scrum Master
- Develop product requirements and manage end to end product delivery which includes overseeing daily scrums, prioritizing product backlog, holding product iteration sessions, reviewing requirement documentation, and unblocking barriers to keep 3+ squads moving
- Lead efforts of multiple teams in continuous improvement, define and implement improvement stories to increase the velocity and quality of programs
- Lead task execution, placing new processes to remove task impediments to allows squads to fully focus on product delivery
- Oversee tasks related to product launches (roll out to user groups, locations, etc)
- Co-create high impact marketing interventions with different teams and lead their implementation
- Manage project conflicts, challenges and dynamic business requirements to keep operations running at high performance
- Work with team leads to resolve people problems and project roadblocks, conduct post mortem and root cause analysis to help squads continuously improve their practices to ensure maximum productivity
- Interface with stakeholders to understand pain points and gather inputs from data specialists to derive features development and enhancements on product.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Experience working with architecture teams to access and size story
- Experience in planning and launching of product go-to-market strategy
- Experience in Agile principles and processes especially on scrum methodologies
- Deep understanding on fundamentals of iterative and incremental development
- Strong understanding of SDLC and Agile procedures to predict development team needs
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technical or business management discipline