Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Along with Production Planning Team to weekly/ daily schedule production plan for all production lines.
Tracking and managing all machines’ status on lines: propose items for planned corrective/ preventive maintenance.
Controlling production KPIs such as OEE, Net Efficiency, True Efficiency, volumes, schedule compliance, production breakage, packaging loss, ingredient loss, production productivity, efficiency of using other materials (pre-form/ empty bottle, cap, label, carton, CO2, concentrate…).
Controlling operating cost: utility, chemical, Overtime, Outside service….
Supervising employees to ensure compliance to working time, process, GMP.
Maintaining and improving quality control. Reducing breakage rate and increasing effectiveness of using materials.
Planning to control all KPIs and proactively proposing improvement methods.
Preserving equipment/ materials in assigned areas.
Managing and developing team to meet business requirement.
Planning, Cascading and supervising execution of best practice tools.
Cooperating with relevant department to run promotion program, trial operation.
Supervising and assessing outsource labor/ contractor working on lines.
Well controlling and being ready for annual Audit.
Others assigned by Production Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience and 2 years in a supervisory role is required. Having experience in FMCG companies is a plus.
- Good communication and influencing skill;
- Good leadership and conflict management skills; Planning skill.
- Independently working under high pressure & working in shift.
- Experience of controlling EHS, GMP, HACCP in manufacturing environment.